Thursday 26 May 2016

Please Advice : Am Tired My Boss Use Me as S3x Machine, Sometimes Ra pes Me in His Office

advert here link

A girl in a serious predicament has cries out for help after revealing how her boss has turned her to a s3x machine, repeatedly ra ping her at the office.

Dear readers,

I work for as a secretary for a big firm. The problem is that I am now being used as se x ma chine by my boss.


It all started in January when my boss threatened to fire me if i didn’t agree to sle ep with him. It was on a Monday, he called me in his office and demanded that I should not knock off early in order for him to dine me after everyone left the office or I go home for good.

I looked at how I suffered to get my job as a secretary and I thought remaining was a good idea as to give me time and space to express myself by telling off my boss that I have a man and he is promising to marry me.

I waited until 18:00hrs when he came back at the office and called me to his office. Immediately, I knew all what he wanted was s3x, before he said anything I told him that I was on my period. I told him not to touch me.

He then said nothing and only pulled a letter of dismissal or choose between s3x, I cried inside my heart because what I was about to do was bad, but I had no option. I truly wanted the job to keep me surviving.

Now it is a habit that he want to abu se me se xually. I don’t want to lose my job but what should i do? He has started forcing himself on me. What should I do? I really need my job.

advert here

No comments :

Post a Comment