Wednesday 8 June 2016

I Took Her Virg inity But I Dont Love Her

advert here link
 
Hello ma, my name is ishaya. there is dis young beautiful nd a religious lady here who luv and care for me,she does anything i want her doing,she respects me like i am her father.if she doesn't do things i dont like.she dont put on make-up cos i stop her.

She embarrass any man who try cumin close to her,sumtimes i wil tel her dat y does she send away guys,she wil tel me that i am ok for ha. the truth is,i dont luv her,i dont feel 4 her. she gives me money but she is not fyn.

there are differend ladies trying to date me,but her own is worst.she is the kind of lady anyman wil want.we her far 4m each she is in bauchi and i am in zaria nw.

I am the kind of man who luv having se x all the tym,but i dont ask her 4 se  x 4 one thing,there was a time i ask her 4 s3 x and she refused,i got angry, left her in my frnds rum,she called me and told me she never want to see me sad nd opened her legs 4 me and tears rum down her eyes,on the proces of puttin my mr man in re vagi na,i found out she is re va rgin,since then,i dont know hw 2 tell ha dat i dont luv ha.

advert here

No comments :

Post a Comment