Wednesday 8 June 2016

Nigerian Women: See reason why you should be suc king your husband man hood every night before he sleep

advert here link


Something has been weighing heavily on my mind and I don’t know how to send it in. My husband can not sleep if he doesn’t su ck p.u ssy. It’s a serious habit and I have learnt to live with it.

We have Been married for 2years now. If he travels, I go with him just cos of this. We don’t have kids yet. When I’m on my period we make arrangement for a girl he can s. uck before he can sleep. The girl comes to the room, get on the bed and after suc king her and she c .ums my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to the guest room.

I once arranged for one girl but she doesn’t have c.lit oris cos of circumcision so it was hard for her to c.um so hubby was just like a crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting his finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was just twitching, still she didn’t c.um. I had to take her back and that night went out to look for someone.

When I came back without anybody his eyes was just red and he said I should go and wash my period thoroughly and come and lie down which I did so that he can s.u ck and sleep. Is anybody going through this? I’m tired of this. I feel nothing in my va .gina anymore.

What do i do?

advert here

3 comments :

  1. hi please let chat on whatsppp I may help.
    233 2633 72 939

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi please let chat on whatsppp I may help.
    233 2633 72 939

    ReplyDelete
  3. If u want confirm inbox me at okpeke33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete